Always ensure that your transmitters and receivers use the same protocol (ACCESS vs ACCST) and version (protocols are not compatible across version numbers)!
Download the correct firmware for your product here
FrSky 900MHz R9M 2019 Long Range Module System
FrSky R9 and R9M radio control system is the first FrSky long-range system that works in the frequency of 900MHz. The R9M module offers 4 switchable RF power outputs so you can choose the appropriate power for different flight situations. Compared to another FrSky 2.4GHz long range receiver like the L9R, the R9 receiver has a longer operating range up to 10KM and above. Moreover, the R9 is also a redundancy receiver that can connect to another receiver to ensure the security of your aircraft.
- 868MHz working mode
- Long-range, low latency and high precision RC system
- RF Power: Telemetry mode（25mW）/non-telemetry mode（200mW / 500mW）
- Smart Port enabled and support telemetry data transmission
- Compatibility: R9 series
- Vin Voltage Range: 6.5V-13V
- External Power Supply: 6.5V~13V
- Telemetry Interface: Smart Port
- Upgrade Interface: Smart Port
- Modulations: PXX or CPPM (auto-detected)
FrSky R9 MX – Enhanced R9 Series ACCESS OTA Long-Range Receivers
The R9 MX is the enhanced versions of the previous R9 MM/Mini series long-range capable receivers, equivalent in size and weight equipped with a robust detachable Ipex1 antenna connector.
The R9 MX takes features from the previous R9 Mini and R9 MM making it compatible with more external devices by providing an Inverted S.Port output and supporting the redundancy function. Additionally, it retains soldering points to connect 4 PWM channels. The enhanced design proves to be more durable, and in conjunction with the latest ACCESS firmware, the two are now synchronized and we are able to unlock the true potential of the ACCESS protocol.
- Frequency: 868MHz
- Dimension: 18*12*3.2mm
- Weight: 3.2g
- Numbers of Channel: 4 PWM / 16 SBUS (CH16 outputs RSSI)
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.5V~10V
- Operating Current: <100mA@5V
- Compatibility: R9M Lite/ R9M Lite Pro / R9M 2019 with ACCESS firmware
- ACCESS protocol and supports OTA functions
- 868MHz long-range with low latency
- Enhanced and durable design
- Support S.Port / F.Port (Configurable in OpenTX / FrOS menu)
- With inverted S.Port outputs
- Signal redundancy function
- Detachable Ipex1 connector antenna