NB: Batterier følger ikke med, det er plass til 2 stk 18650-celler!
PS: Hvis du ønsker å bruke en Crossfire-modul med denne senderen må du oppdatere til OpenTX 2.3.0 eller nyere.
Always ensure that your transmitters and receivers use the same protocol (ACCESS vs ACCST) and version (protocols are not compatible across version numbers)!
Download the correct firmware for your product here
With the demand for further extending the legacy of the Horus Series Transmitters, the Horus X10/S Express version was born. With many new updates like applying the ACCESS protocol and hardware tweaks.
Horus X10/S Express use the ACCESS communication protocol, it boasts 24 channels with a faster baud rate and lower latency equipped with a high-speed module digital interface. Along with the new spectrum analysis function and added FrOS/OpenTX firmware, it is now possible to check the airwaves for RF noise.
Both X10 and X10S Express support balancing charge for 2S Li-ion battery via a collateral USB cable. The accessible battery compartment design is another change worth mentioning, with two 18650 Li-ion batteries you can expect to be able to fly all day. The Express carries forward all of their predecessor features like the industrial LCD color screen, and the highly-accuracy M10/MC12P hall sensor gimbals which offer the most precise control. Additionally, it features a remarkable PARA wireless trainer function which also makes them compatible with the FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S. All that makes the Express version an ideal transmitter for, gliders, helis, multirotor and every type of fixed-wing imaginable.
- High-speed module digital interface with installed ACCESS protocol
- Supports spectrum analyzer function
- Supports wired training function
- New PARA wireless training system
– High-speed training system with a lower latency
– Compatible with FrSky Free Link App and AirLink S via mobile devices
- Dual internal antennas and a single detachable external antenna work in unison to create a robust link
- Antenna detection and SWR warning
- Industrial LCD: 480*272 readable outdoor color screen
- Supports 2S Li-battery balancing charge with Mini USB interface
- Easily accessible battery compartment (*Batteries not included)
- MC12P all CNC digital higher accuracy ten bearings hall sensor gimbals and extendable stick ends
- Dimension: 213*225*112mm (L*W*H)
- Weight: 950g (without battery)
- Operating system: FrOS / OpenTX
- Internal RF module: ISRM-S-X10
- Number of Channels: 24 channels
- Operating Voltage Range: 6.5 ~ 8.4V (2S Li-battery)
- Operating Temperature: -10℃- 60 ℃ (14℉ -140℉ )
- Operating Current: 240mA@7.4V (typ)
- Charging Current: ≤1A ±200mA
- USB Adaptor Voltage: 5.0+0.2V
- USB Adaptor Current: >2.0A
- Backlit LCD resolution: 480*272
- Compatibility: ACCST D16 and ACCESS receivers
- 1 x X10S Express Radio Controller
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Sticker
- 1 x Back Strap
- 1 x EVA Case